Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

OMG. Nausea, Go Away!


So I'm officialy 7 weeks and 6 days.  I was going to wait till tomorrow to blog, but I'm at home alone, watching pretty little liars, and fighting throwing up-- for the third time today.  No one can possibly explain how bad nausea is.  I do not have "morning sickness." I wake up sick and I go to bed sick.  I can eat very few limited selections, which narrowed down even more today.  I wish my husband was at home, and not working, so I could get him to go get me some McDonald's chicken nuggets.  I seemed to tolerate them okay yesterday.  I'm not sure how well I would today.  This may be a bit too much information, but I'm going insane.  I just wish there was a set date as to when this was suppose to end, to know when I'd get some relief.  I purchased 3 bags of Gin Gin candy.

This stuff is suppose to work as some kind of miracle cure for nausea.  Here's hoping. 

So since I am only technically hours from being 8 weeks along, I am going to go ahead and post my weekly survey.



How far along? 8 Weeks (- 4 hours)

Total weight gain/loss: Well I had gained 2 but now I'm back down to 120... Thanks Nausea.  I appreciate it. *sarcasm*


Sleep: I've still been sleeping well.
 
Interesting Dreams: hmmm none this week

Best moment this week: 
Discovering that Gingerale will quiet my nausea... Here's hoping the Ginger Candy will too. :)

Movement: n/a


Symptoms: Nausea. OMG the nausea.  It has taken over my life.
I've been tired as well, but mainly NAUSEA. ugh. :(

 Food cravings: Nothing. I don't crave food. I tolerate food. I can go for some Gingerale though. ;)

Food aversions: Everything. lol 
 
Gender: my prediction today is a girl.  But we'll see!
 
Labor Signs: n/a


Belly Button in/ out: in
What I miss: Eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, without having to think twice about it.

What I am looking forward to: Nausea going away!


Weekly Wisdom: Eat crackers before you ever lift your head (Thanks Aunt Allison!) and drink Gingerale.  Don't be afraid to ask for help. 
 
Milestones: ummm Some things say my baby is now a fetus, instead of an embryo. :)


Also, I need this for my baby.


I do feel this is appropriate for babies born from mommy's with uterine didelphys. ;)


and this. :)
BC it's appropriate for baby's with a teacher for a mommy. :)

  
I will take my first prego picture on Wednesday when we go for our first ultrasound appointment with our doc. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment