Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7 Weeks 1 Day

Well I wanted to take a pic of my pretty much nonexistent belly, but I'll do it tomorrow. Or maybe for 8 weeks.  However, I do need to do my weekly survey. :)

How far along? 7 Weeks 1 Day

Total weight gain/loss: + 2 pounds
(total)

Sleep: All the time.  I slept most of the day yesterday.  School starts in 2 weeks.  That should be interesting.
 
Interesting Dreams: I added this one this week, because I've had loads of crazy dreams.  A couple of nights ago I dreamed my husband painted our kitchen baby pink... hmmm.  I decided not to read too much into that. lol ;)

Best moment this week:  Going to Shreveport with my sister to see my niece and her daddy and mommy. She's 1 and just precious. andddddd buying a few new dresses.


Movement: Other than the food coming back up? ;) lol


Symptoms: FATIGUE! Food aversions. About 3 days ago the nausea hit.  I've only puked like twice, but the nausea stays pretty constant.  My boobies are still sore. 


 Food cravings:
I craveee Orange Fanta, Subway Salads, and I have been craving all kinds of healthy stuff.  Veggies, fruits, etc.  Which is exciting. Should keep me away from all that bad stuff I ate before baby. ;)

Food aversions: A LOT.  Very little has seemed very appealing lately.  I have been able to eat a little more sweet stuff, but stuff like candy  is totally OUT.
 
Gender: my prediction today is a girl.  But we'll see!
 
Labor Signs: n/a


Belly Button in/ out: in
What I miss: Queso from El Parian. and basically just not having to worry about what I eat.  I miss not being exhausted to.

What I am looking forward to: Being through with the first trimester.  


Weekly Wisdom: Just take everything as your body lets you.  Your body is programmed for this after all.  Eat when you are hungry, and sleep when you are tired.
 
Milestones: hmm According to my pregnancy ap, my baby is now the size of a raspberry. :)  In no time at all it will be a whole inch from head to tiny little rump. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment