Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

6 Weeks 5 Days :)

Well I've had quite a few interesting things happen here lately.  Let's start with the my new car!!! My old car had not been running for the past week, and it was going to cost $1500 to fix. I refused to spend that much on a ten year old car.  So, I decided to drive up to the Mazda to look, and came home with the car I've wanted since I was 17.  2012 Mazda 3. :)





This is what I looked like the day I bought my car... or atleast my belly. :) It's totally just bloating, but I stay bloated.



I was so proud of myself! I didn't even have to have my dad or husband cosign.  I bought it all on my own credit, at the monthly rate I wanted, with a 1.9% interest rate. :)  It drives wonderfully, and it makes me feel a lot better for when the baby comes.  I have peace of mind that my baby and I will not have to worry about something going wrong with my car, and if it does not being able to afford to fix it.



This is a cute bulletin board that a fellow teacher and I created for our hall. We are going to add hands with yearly goals when school starts.





Now on baby news.  I have finally reached the stage of nausea AND vomiting.  Only once a day.  Right after I wake up.  No fun! But I was secretly happy, because it's all part of the experience.  I may eat those words later, but for now I will try not to complain, because it just means my baby is growing inside me. :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment