Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

5 Weeks Officially! :)


     Wow! Today has been QUITE  a day.  I woke up with a horrible pain in my kidney, and because I only have one kidney I freaked out.  Unfortunately Jeremy had my insurance card in his wallet, and I couldn't go to urgent  care without it.  So after much back and forth he finally got to leave work and come with me to urgent care.  There they ran some tests to find I had a uti, and gave me an iv (for the light-headedness I've been having since finding out I was pregnant) and antibiotics in the iv.  She then proceeded to complete freak me out, because when she pressed down on my left side it was very tender.  She ordered some scans for me to have done at the local outpatient center.  I then waited for 2 hours to get back there. Once I got back there I found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant in my right uterus! The gestational sack is right at the size it should be.  I do have tiny cysts on my left ovary, which is why my left side was tender.  I go to see the OB nurse tomorrow, and I am so excited about this pregnancy!  At least some of my fears can be laid to rest.  Will keep ya posted! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment