Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Who Loves Orange Soda? :)

Hiya Peoples. :)

Not too much on the pregnancy front today.  My chest pain and back pain have finally let up.  So I thought I'd do this post a little different.  However, let me first state, that ONCE AGAIN today I was locked out of my apartment today for 100 degree weather for an hour.  They FINALLY changed my lock, however I got locked out AFTER the lock was changed.  Apparently the other side (where the little hole is) is what was crooked.  They fixed that.  I got a copy of my lease, and their is literally a clause in there that states, "Tenant must pay rent even if we do not uphold our end of the lease." SERIOUSLY? I will never again sign ANYTHING that signs my money away for a year without reading every word of it. Lesson learned.


Pregnancy Survey!


How far along? 6 Weeks 1 Day

Total weight gain/loss: + 2 pounds


Sleep: If you count starting at 6 weeks it hasn't been a problem at all. :) I sleep soundly. I sleep at any minute I can.  I took a 2 hour nap this evening.  


Best moment this week: hmm hitting six 6 weeks. and buying my three Fanta from downstairs. :)


Movement: too early


Symptoms: FATIGUE! Food aversions, but no nausea (yet!)  A little heartburn. My boobies ache! and of course I pee ALL the time.


 Food cravings:
I craveee Orange Fanta, Subway Salads, and Pickles.  I think I'm partial to sour tasting things. lol :)
Food aversions: Sweet stuff.  Chocolate. blugh.
 
Gender: I won't know this for a while. Some days I want a boy. Some days I want a girl.  


Labor Signs: n/a


Belly Button in/ out: in
What I miss: Queso from El Parian. and basically just not having to worry about what I eat.  I miss not being exhausted to.

What I am looking forward to: Being through with the first trimester.  


Weekly Wisdom: Stay away from boards. Sure they have happy stories.  But all it takes is one horror story to throw you over the edge of worry to the ocean of panic.


Milestones: My baby's beautiful lips and eyes are forming. :)  I don't fit in my clothes anymore. (partly because I gained 5 pounds before I ever got pregnant though ;) ) 
And just because I finally figured out how to add photos from my phone on here:  Here are a couple other cute pregnancy pics.                            

                                  I took this one first!  Was in complete shock, but sooo excited! :) :)
                              After a few days my friends made me paranoid, so I took 3 more! lol :)



                                                                        5 1/2 Weeks!


My attempt at a belly shot the day of my first visit. 5 Weeks and 2 days. :)


My sleepy Lily. :) 


                                    The outfit I found with a picture of Lily on it. lol I didn't buy it.

My Chewie hiding in the Ramen box after being caught digging in the trashcan.



                                                    My baby daddy and his Chewie. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment