Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

Apartment and Queso Woes. :(

Okay, so on Wednesday I had my first appointment with the OB nurse, everything was fine and normal.  I go back August 8th for my first ultrasound with my doctor! So excited!

 After that however, things outside of baby decided to make everything more complicated!  I talk to the horrid people who run my apartment complex, and there is no way out of my lease until March.  I am due in March. Wonderful. So I asked if, since I'm prego and high risk, there would be anyway that we could move into a downstairs apartment.  The girl on the phone literally laughed at me. SERIOUSLY?  Soo NOT in the mood for that!  I have prego hormones out the wazoo. So, unfortunately, there will be no putting together of a baby nursery until after the baby is born.  I try to take a positive outlook and figure I can hold off on buying a crib and crib set until after the baby is born.  Or maybe I'll buy it and just not set it up.

Oh did I mention how that 100 degree afternoon when I had gotten home from the doctor that my lock was jammed, my key would not work, and NO ONE could come help me for like an hour.  Fortunately the hubby got home early that day.  They said they'd fix my lock.  They still haven't. 3 days later.  They are suppose to today, after it ONCE AGAIN happened to me.  We'll see.

AND they have been tearing down the walls to the apartments underneath ours for a week and rebuilding them, because they are rotten.  Do you know what that means?   That means the walls outside my apartment are more than likely also rotten.  Oh, and I no longer have a patio, because they tore that down too.  You know how I found that out?  My maintenance man walked into my apartment FROM MY 2ND STORY BALCONY.  No knocking. Nothing.  Just walked on in.  And No, that is NOT the first time he has let himself into my apartment.  He is a creepy stalkerish guy. 

Needless to say I HATE my apartment complex.  It wouldn't be so bad, but the people are so rude!


BUTTT, I've decided to take a positive outlook on everything.  I will be as super cautious as ever, but I am going to attempt not to worry myself crazy.  On that note, do be careful where you eat Queso dip! My favoriteeeeeeeee Mexican restaurant has amazing Queso, so I called today to find out if it is made from pasteurized milk.  It wasn't.  I was very sad for half a minute.  The worst part of this is that, of course, I have been craving Queso since day 1.  My friend and I were going to go eat there with her month and a half old baby, but we went to Outlaw's barbeque instead.  Another of my favorites.  Delicious. Amazing. :)  It's so nice to have a friend who just went through pregnancy to ask all kinds of questions to.   I should have taken a picture of her lovely baby, but I was too busy admiring her to think about it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment