Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

11 Weeks 5 Days :)

11 Weeks 5 Days (1st pic arm, bent leg, and foot)

11 Weeks 3 Days

How far along? 11 Weeks 5 Days

Total weight gain/loss: I gained 5, but then I stayed so sick I lost 5. :(


Sleep:Amazingly
Interesting Dreams- My sister dreamed it was a girl, but I have reason to believe otherwise.

Best moment this week: Finding out I was NOT having a miscarriage. :)


Movement: I can't feel it, but I saw my little toot on the ultrasound and it was just jumping all over the place and kicking it's little feet. :)


Symptoms: Cravings, Nausea has let up ALOT! (yay!) Exhaustion- let up some too. Little poochy belly

 Food cravings: Taco Bell. ALL THE TIME. I could eat some right now. mmmm (I've eaten it the past 3 days.)
Food aversions: umm I haven't wanted anything too too sweet lately.
 
Gender Prediction: Boy :)


Labor Signs:Well I thought I was having a miscarriage... a little bleeding and bad back pain- turned out the blood was from the other uterus and the back pain- other than at my sciatic nerve has went away. :)

Belly Button in/ out: iin---- but I honestly already see it working it's way out.



What I miss: caffeine and Mexican food.

What I am looking forward to: my baby being here safe and sound in my arms. 


Weekly Wisdom: Pray always.
Milestones: Seeing my little toot kicking around and flipping. So cute!




Well this week has been one of the most horrific I've had in a LONG TIME.  Hurricane Isaac decided to blow through (causing lots of damage, but little in my area) and the very same night I discovered blood upon going to the restroom.  I panicked- ran to get my husband and told him we had to go to the emergency room.  Off we went for 6 hours, through blood tests, urine tests, taco bell cravings, and an ultrasound (which was amazing-- it was the first time I saw my adorable baby moving! I also was told it was possible that it is a boy due to a certain something on the screen... but that it was still too early to tell for sure) for the doctor to tell me I had a threatened miscarriage. I asked if it was possible the bleeding was from the other uterus, and he said no, but that he wasn't sure and my doctor could clear that up. So I went into a state of complete depression-- sure that I was going to lose my baby.  The next day my doctor's office was closed due to the hurricane, so all I could do was sit and wait for Friday left alone with my anxiety and horrifying thoughts.  That led to a day of crying all day.  The next day I finally got to see my doctor (and my baby! and hear it's tiny heartbeat :) )  and after several tests I was assured that the bleeding had in fact come from the other uterus- it still has blood in it, and that my baby was perfectly healthy. :)  

Now it is time to relax and enjoy my labor day weekend. :)

I will post the pictures from the ultrasounds in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment