Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 8, 2012

17 Weeks :)

Baby Survey! :)

How far along? 17 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: about 5 pounds


Sleep: Could always use more, but I guess I get enough! :)



Interesting Dreams- Crazy depressing dreams about my family- Not my happiest nights of sleep. No baby dreams lately though.

Best moment this week: Being able to see exactly where my baby is in my belly now. :)


Worst moment this week: Realizing that teaching may not be my calling, because it's horribly overwhelming and depressing and I may not be that good at it. Blugh!

Movement: I keep waiting, but I can't feel it yet. However I can tell where it's at based on my lopsided belly and how high it is sitting.


Symptoms:exhaustion- both mental and physical.

 Food cravings: Nothing so much lately.
Food aversions:  umm nothing really
 
Gender Prediction: Girl. Boy. Girl. Boy. Girl. Boy. lol


Labor Signs:none

Belly Button in/ out: in the middle. lol still in, but I don't know how long that will last.


What I miss: caffeine. so so much. and being able to wear anything in my closet. that was nice. lol

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what the baby is in 2 1/2 weeks! :)


Weekly Wisdom:

“I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.”

 Mother Teresa of Calcutta quotes
Pretty much sums it up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment