Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

19 weeks 5 days :)

So it's been a while since I've made a post.  My life has been crazy busy!  We found out what the baby is this week! :) I can't wait to meet little Remington Paul! :)

Baby Survey! :)

How far along? 19 Weeks 5 Days!

Total weight gain/loss: about 5 pounds


Sleep: I feel like all I do besides work is sleep.



Interesting Dreams- I sleep too hard to remember my dreams if I do dream. haha

Best moment this week: finding out that little Remi is on his way!


Worst moment this week: I'd rather not say.

Movement: all the time now! I love feeling his tiny little kicks, and watching my belly button move in and out!


Symptoms:movement, dry flakey skin on my boobies and belly,

 Food cravings: Nothing so much lately.
Food aversions:  umm nothing really
 
Gender Prediction: It's a boy!


Labor Signs:none

Belly Button in/ out: it depends on what little Remi is doing. Sometimes it's wayyy in and sometimes it's wayyy out. :)


What I miss: Freedom. Having a life. But that isn't due to Remi. That is due to my career. lol However, I am feeling much more motivated than my last post. I love my kiddos!

I am ashamed to admit it, but sometimes the vanity in me misses my nice little flat tummy, but I would definitely not trade that for my sweet baby!
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving so I can see my Mama!
Weekly Wisdom:

Appreciate what you have while you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment