Our Sweet Baby

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

20 Weeks 6 Days



Baby Survey! :)

How far along? 20 Weeks 6 Days!

Total weight gain/loss: about 5 pounds


Sleep: I've been sleeping well- except having to wake up to pee or when
Remi is kicking me a bunch. :)

Interesting Dreams- I had the most depressing vivid dream last night, but it wasn't about sweet baby Remi.

Best moment this week: getting to spend time with my grandma


Worst moment this week: umm. There weren't any completely horrible moments this week.

Movement: The little stinker woke me up at 3am last night kicking the mess out of me. ;)


Symptoms:movement, dry flakey skin on my boobies and belly,

 Food cravings:all things vanilla :)
Food aversions:  chicken
 
Gender Prediction: It's a boy!


Labor Signs:none

Belly Button in/ out: it depends on what little Remi is doing. Sometimes it's wayyy in and sometimes it's wayyy out. :)


What I miss: I know this is horrible, but I still miss my flat stomach. I also really miss sweet tea.

What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving so I can see my Mama!
Weekly Wisdom:

Organization is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment